LET OUR 5-STAR TEAM FIGHT FOR YOU
Bicycles help us:
- Commute to and from work
- Spend time with our families
- Build community
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Travel long distances
New bike paths and bike lanes have helped increase the visibility and accessibility of cycling, however, crashes still happen. Cyclists and automobile drivers must share the same roads, and crashes happen far too often. Even if a bicycle rider follows Bicycle crash prevention and safety protocols and Bicycle laws, they can still crash with a vehicle or because of a poorly maintained road. It is important that you know what you are liable for when you have a crash, check out our Bicycle liability basics and Drunk Biking pages about to learn more.
Mark Schneider and Drew Palcsik are Personal Injury Lawyers who get results. At Schneider & Palcsik we work with insurance adjusters, witnesses, and other law offices so you don’t have to. We offer over a half-century of combined experience and peace of mind so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. We work to help you rebuild your life, which has changed due to another person or party’s negligence.
What Can Schneider & Palcsik offer you?
- Home visits– We will visit you in the comfort of your home. We want you to focus on being comfortable, while we worry about the rest.
- Free consultation- Talk with our experienced staff for a no-obligation consultation to discuss what happened to you.
- Results– We give each client personal attention during the entirety of their case. We have decades of experience doing what we love, fighting for the little guy.
- Fee Free Assurance – There are no costs to you unless we win your case; we don’t receive compensation until your case has been won, and you have been awarded a settlement.
You can trust what we say, but see what our clients say about us:
Our Firm Fights for You
At Schneider & Palcsik we know what it is like to be a cyclist. Mark Schneider and Drew Palcsik both enjoy long-distance weekend rides with their family. We often write or talk about cycling and bicycle law on our blog and radio show, Law Talk. Mark and Drew know that while you may take all preventative measures, a crash can still happen. Together they will work to get you compensation for lost income, medical expenses, and rehabilitation.
We know your future rests in our hands and that is why we enlist the work of our team to get you the justice you deserve. Our qualified team can ensure that the party that caused your pain and suffering are held accountable for their actions.
Meet our Attorneys
Schneider & Palcsik are 5-star rated injury lawyers. You need a lawyer who has experience and can get you the results that you deserve. Call Mark Schneider and Drew Palcsik for a free consultation. Call our Plattsburgh office, (518)566-6666 or our Middlebury Office, (802) 382-0062.
Contact Us Today